All homeowners are cordially invited to attend the Annual Meeting today, May 1, at 2pm at the Lakewood Clubhouse. A special invitation is extended to homeowners who purchased their homes during 2015 and 2016. For all residents, this is your chance to meet the Board members and officers who volunteer their time to serve all the homeowners, and protect your investment in the community of Lakewood.
Here are some highlights of what you can expect at today’s Annual Meeting:
- The Board President will make a brief presentation highlighting the accomplishments in 2015.
- Nominations and voting for an open position on the HOA Board of Directors.
- Sherri Gallo, our City Council Member, will speak with us.
- Pick up your new pool key! Your old key will stop working after June 1.
- Weather permitting, there will be hot dogs and refreshments.