All homeowners are cordially invited to attend the Annual Meeting this Sunday, June 2, at 1:30pm at the Lakewood Clubhouse.
If you cannot attend the meeting, please fill out the proxy form that was mailed to you and assign your proxy to someone who will be attending or assign it to one of the Board members. We need a quorum present in person or by proxy in order to conduct business. If we don’t get a quorum we have to schedule another annual meeting at an approximate cost of $700. We need your proxy or for you to attend in person.
BBQ will be served on a first come, first served basis.
Here’s what else you can expect at the Annual Meeting:
- The Board President will make a brief presentation highlighting the accomplishments in 2018 and 2019.
- Nominations and voting for two open positions on the HOA Board of Directors.
- District 10 Council Member Alison Alter will attend and speak to the homeowners.
- Review of the HOA financials and budget.
- Homeowners remarks. Homeowners must have registered in advance at the Lakewood HOA office by May 24 to speak at the annual meeting.