All homeowners are cordially invited to attend the Annual Meeting on Sunday, April 30, at 1:30pm at the Lakewood Clubhouse. A special invitation is extended to homeowners who purchased their homes during 2016 and 2017. For all residents, this is your chance to meet the Board members and officers who volunteer their time to serve all the homeowners, and protect your investment in the community of Lakewood.
There is one Board member position open for the 2017 year. If you wish to run for the Board, please submit a short bio about yourself which can be handed out at the Annual Meeting with the ballots. Please contact the Lakewood office no later than April 20th to have your name placed on the ballot.
If you cannot attend the meeting, please fill out the proxy form that will be mailed to you and assign your proxy to someone who will be attending or assign it to one of the Board members. We need a quorum present in person or by proxy in order to conduct business. If we don’t get a quorum we have to schedule another annual meeting at an approximate cost of $700. We need your proxy or for you to attend in person.
BBQ will be served on a first come first served basis.
Here’s what else you can expect at the Annual Meeting:
- The Board President will make a brief presentation highlighting the accomplishments in 2016 and 2017.
- Our City Council Member and area police representative will speak with us.
- Nominations and voting for an open position on the HOA Board of Directors.
- Review of the HOA financials and budget.
- Homeowners remarks. Homeowners must register in advance at the Lakewood HOA office by April 24 to speak at the annual meeting.